Over the past 16 months that I have spent NOT updating this blog, I have:
- learned more about the kind of person I want to be
- seen another new country (Iceland), and three states (Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee)
- gone on a road trip with some of my best friends
- met new people who have influenced how I view the world
- thought a lot about our environment
- witnessed growth and enrichment in old relationships
- gotten a ‘real job’
- graduated from college with degrees in Global Environmental Studies, and Philosophy
As you can imagine, it has been BUSY. Funny enough, I don’t see life getting any less busy in the future, but I want to share what I fill my days and head with you as I continue on my journey of discovering myself and more of the world. The medium in which I am deciding to do so is through this blog. You can think of it as my blog REVIVAL.
Let’s say yes to adventure, authenticity, growth and raw thinking…together.